Media Revolution offers International Media Education Placement Programs in partnership with accredited European Universities for the pursuit of short course programs, degree programs, Masters and PhDs for individuals and corporates.
Programs are designed and customized to suit the needs of corporates and individuals in the media seeking higher education and knowledge in the global media practice. The program also offers applicants the opportunity to explore, to develop and customize international media technology solutions to suit their domestic needs and improve the quality of service delivery in their fields of expertise.
Media Revolution in partnership with European accredited media organizations also offers as part of its International Media University Education Placement Programs, international work experience packages for undergraduates, graduates and professional students. The international work experience package is also designed to meet the needs of the applicants in their field of practice to facilitate technical know-training, knowledge transfer and boost knowledge experience in improving global media practices with more efficiency in the quest of achieving media excellence.
MEDIA BUSINESS INVESTMENT CONSULTANCY
The Media Business Investment Consultancy Services of Media Revolution offers expert business investment consultancy services to existing media firms and to investors venturing into media business investment.
Consultancy services for existing media firms includes:
- Media Business Growth Analysis Reporting
- Media Market Competition Report Analysis
- Media Business Market Performance Reporting
- Media Business Expansion Development Planning
- Media Equipment Sourcing and Purchasing
- Media Business Administrative Restructuring
- Media Business New Market Adventure Planning
Consultancy services for existing media firms can be offered on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis and as per specific service demand frequency of concerned client.
Consultancy Services for new media business establishments includes:
- Media Business Planning and Development
- Media Market Research and Feasibility Analysis
- Business Competition Analysis and future market Impact
- Media Business Service and Product Development
- Business Investment Risk Analysis
- Business Media Investment Profitability analysis